Ba Pictures Before And After Undecided About A Degree In Finance?

Undecided about a degree in Finance? - ba pictures before and after

I work for a diversified financial services holding company. I saw the revenue potential of many of our other AF-paid and held a degree in finance followed. But being a woman and try to follow my dream, is difficult. I am 30 years old and my friend wants to get married and have children, then as now. I'm torn between staying on the right track with my career goals and a full-time student or full-time mother and wife. I know it will be impossible for me to do, both at the same time. I've gone 2 years graduate work, and everyone can not be seen in the competition for leadership positions with an MBA, as I all I want, I can now hardly have to work full-time school. I think the world of finance is so competitive that you need an MBA, a BA is not only to anywhere. Bachelor in Finance Usually you get a ticket today, the horizontal position. Shall I'm looking for something else that can be humanely done with school and planning a family, which is what I want to? Finance is demanding, but I'm doing well I thinkdoes not really look at the whole picture before instant messaging is not an MBA, I went back to school in the afternoon for all: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment