Lacunar Stroke More Condition_symptoms My Dog Had Multiple Lacunar Strokes Which Caused Temporary Paralysis. Any Advice?

My dog had multiple Lacunar strokes which caused temporary paralysis. Any advice? - lacunar stroke more condition_symptoms

I wonder if anyone else is in the same situation as me. We have spent over $ 5000.00 to find out what was wrong. Their diagnosis was disc herniation in the hip of a possible herniated disc in the neck or neck tumor or brain. He had an MRI and spinal tap. So far, the diagnosis and the fact that after 5 days of walking difficulties, who finally recovered.

1 comments:

wishnuwe... said...

Heaven! Well, I had a dog in a disc in his back, and it would paralyze the hind legs. We want to get an injection of steroids, I'm home, and rub his back until he returned to Popeda She felt better within days. Then he took a towel or old T-shirt Age and put it under the belly with the end in each hand and sent it to him to help, walk away. We had to climb and then down the stairs. I do not know if that will help you with your dog, but that's what we done for us. Wait.

Post a Comment