Employee Confidentiality Letter Breach Of Employee Privacy?

Breach of employee privacy? - employee confidentiality letter

I sent a letter of resignation to my boss and his boss yesterday. Outside the sealed envelope containing the letter I wrote, "strongly Supervisor * Name *" and a confidential stamp on the outside.
I did the same for the other supervisor.
I have not spoken to another employee. Today, another employee of the other side of the train came and said: "I learned of your departure." And I asked who talked and stammered and said: "From here". Well, I saw my boss in his office this morning, shortly after his arrival in another supervisor is not the whole day, so I know I should not have, and I know that my application wouuld privacy is, however, the other a ** *.

So it's obviously something that I stopped ASAP. I have not pursued any legal action against him, but it is classified as a violation of the privacy of employees? After all, how he carried out were the envelopes, there is no way iIt could be misinterpreted, which could give a joke on the three of us. It is something that I talk to him.

Let me know if there is something legal, that to our surprise, when I can pay unprofessional chew (great ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment