Exertion Headache Exertion Headache/migraine Through Exercise?

Exertion headache/migraine through exercise? - exertion headache

Hello. This last Monday I was kneeling and on the floor of the lift, I think he held his breath and the left side of my head shots split up for several minutes and then ejected. I've tried, but no farther, and just called me one day. ) The next day (Tuesday, I have tried to increase again, but the throbbing headache appeared on the left side of his head and called me one day soon. I am a doctor and my blood pressure is high, and he said it was probably a migraine "suddenly." I researched on their own and I increases during apnea in heart u raise your blood pressure, then to my existng BP and that is what had I am a headache or migraine. In addition, migraine usually occurs on one side of the head several times during physical activity, the definition of headache, the efforts of both sides of the head, so I think it was a migraine. I looked add to my diet, in spite of its almost perfect, I discovered a few vegetables are rich in salt. my sodium intake was then 5000mg twice over the limit. rearanged So my diet and now I'mVeges version of 3000 mg canned frozen. I took my BP again today (Saturday) and was slightly lower but still high. The doctor also said he saw that I was there creatine and shes heard persons of high BP when taking creatine and therefore take more. My head is still a little "tight" is the best way you can describe, but I'm afraid of physical activity reagravate i dont want it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you drink a ton of water it flushes all the toxins in your body and can relieve headaches and fatigue.I also be high blood pressure and may contribute to migraines, so I learned that I had it, I'm for the taking drugs, as well as Excedrin Migraine, it really helps to not get a lot.Why, a small bottle of it and try it, take a couple before you do your job m aid out.It I really hope this helps.

Post a Comment